Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mac Staff Store Review

Hey All

I must say I'am lucky enough to have a friend who works for M.A.C which does mean that from time to time she is able to get me a invitation that lets me into the MAC staff shop.

I was there today and I have a few great items from past collections that I would love to share with you all.

Enjoy!

 First I have a Highlight Powder in SPECTACLE! from the Dame Edna Collection of 2008.
The photo of this product really does not do it justice. The powder is a beautiful pearlised pink and similar to other highlight powders the top layer can be dusted off to reveal a beautiful baby pink highlight powder.
 How much do you love this packaging!? Enacased in purple Dame Ednas signature glasses are on the front of this compact.

I don't normall show box packagin however I could not resist on this one. The packaging is super sparkly and a small notecard on the inside quotes Edna in her true hilarity!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
M.A.C Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom

I love the Blush Ombre collection. I previously bought Springshine and loved it so this was a obvious buy for me!

The colour starts in a soft pink and fades into a light lavendar. It leaves a beautiful pink rosy glow on cheeks and can be applied to give maximum colour or lightly for a natural look.

_____________________________________________________________________________________


Mineralize Skinfinish - Light Flush

My biggest addiction right now is Skinfinishes! I can not get enough of them. I have really been trying to hunt down old ones from past collections and I was so excited to find this one!


I can describe this one as a frosted pink with rusty colored veining and it is just gorgeous!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________




One more obsession I have right now is Lustre Drops! Many people are really not sure what to do with these because there are a few uses for them however the tried and tested method that I use them for is to mx with my foundation.

So I will put a small amount of my founation onto a mixing plate then add a good drop of lustre drops. This gives me a great glowy dewy look all day! I love these



____________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment