Sunday, February 6, 2011

OPI IS MY SWEETHEART!

Hi all!

OPI is my favourite nail brand ever! I know for some areas they can be a bit pricey but I promise you they are worth it! The brushes apply the product evenly and they are so chip resistant!
So I wanted to share with you a new colour Ive recently discovered and Im loving.



SWEETHEART


I was actually thrilled to see that youtube/blogged Blair Fowler also loves this colour and has named it in her January Favourites. I have been wearing this for about 3 weeks straight now, which is odd for me as I normally change my nail coulor twice a week, but i just love this one!!

To get a true colour I do apply three coats of this as it is quite pale, but I promise you the results are amazing!

The colour itself is a light pink that will will honestly match with anything you wear. I work in media and when Im filmed I have to use a neutral colour and this is my go to product!

No comments:

Post a Comment